Roller - Zippy
The Zippy Roller is an intermediate step. With a special outrigger design, the Zippy is perfect for learning to ride the angles with a bit of a helping hand.
- A reduced overall diameter making it lower to the ground.
- A wider primary riding surface allowing for increased contact with the riding surface and deck.
- A reduced degree of taper allowing for decreased angulation.
- An increased overall length thereby decreasing maneuverability.
- The primary difference of the Zippy roller design lies in the OUTRIGGERS. Often referred to as "The Knobs". These outriggers are designed to act similarly to training wheels on a bicycle. When toe or heal pressure is applied, these outriggers provide a point of reference for the rider as the roller tips up on end creating awareness for the degree of taper and angulation under foot.
What's In the BOX